Recycled Rainbow Glass Bracelet: Save 100 Trees - Plant 10 Trees - Rescue Animals - Help Families
Take a peek at these gorgeous moonstone frosted electroplated glass beads! Each and every bead shimmers with rainbow opal colors.
By purchasing this recycled bracelet, you will save 100 existing trees and plant 10 more trees and help prevent deforestation and loss of habitat for unique species while fighting global climate change.
Now Offering FREE USA Shipping On 2 Or More Bracelets!
Not only that, you will rescue animals hurt by habitat destruction going on in the Amazon Rainforest and give struggling families in extreme poverty a chance at life with food, medicine, and income from tree planting!
And for a limited time we are working with our partners to offer a special discount to make an even bigger impact.
Every bracelet comes individually-packaged with a custom trading card for each different color.
We are committed to conserving existing trees, planting new trees, rescuing animals, and providing income to tree planting families in extreme poverty but we know that how we conduct ourselves day in and day out matters. That's why we only use recycled materials throughout our entire shipping and handling process.
Help make your positive impact on the world. With your help, we will use this bracelet to save the planet and the animals that live here!
- FREE shipping for 2 or more bracelets
- Unisex design
- Rainbow colors shimmer in daylight
- Recycled metal alloy 8 Billion Trees charm
- 10 trees will be planted
- 100 existing trees will be saves
- Animals will be rescued and given care at our wildlife center near the Amazon
- Families in extreme poverty will be given a second chance at life with income from planting trees and saving animals
- Made from recycled materials
- Packaged and shipped using recycled materials
"8 Billion Trees has unselfishly recovered multiple areas of the planet." - Brazilian Government in Tocantins
"Is 8 Billion Trees Legit? The answer is clear: yes!" - Eden Reforestation Projects
"They truly are an amazing group focused on making a difference in every way possible." - Friends of Usambara
8 Billion Trees Commitment to Sustainability
- We are 100% carbon neutral. The unavoidable carbon footprint from the creation of our products is offset completely through carbon sequestration from the trees that we plant and protect. In fact, we even double it to make sure we come out positive. Saving the planet shouldn’t be hard and you can feel confident in knowing that supporting us doesn’t mean you have to contribute to man-made climate change.
- We use 100% recycled and post-consumer materials in the creation of all of our products.
- We use 100% recycled and post-consumer shipping materials--from our envelopes and inserts to our shipping labels.
- For products that may rely on plastics, we divert the same amount of plastic from our oceans through the Ocean Cleanup Group organization, making sure we are solving environmental issues without creating more.
- Every item on our site helps to support our wildlife sanctuary in the Amazon focused on saving, rehabilitating, and feeding wildlife.